Its all About the Location – Small Pet Friendly
The unit is in a perfect quiet location, the furthest from the road in a group of four, and only five minutes’ walk to the beach, Seacliff CafÃ©, hotel, schools and public transport.
On entering you are met with high ceilings throughout, the open plan kitchen/living room is light and bright with split system for all year round comfort, the small kitchen is neat and tidy and there are two good size bedrooms both with BIR’s for storage. The shower room with toilet and vanity is modern with white and grey tiles.
There’s a large garden which is partly in bloom with plants and vegetables for those green fingered, and a small decking area for relaxing and watching the world go by.
* Single garage plus own driveway on Portland Street
* Reverse cycle split system
* Communal Laundry Block (washing machine not provided) or add plumbing in the garage
Recent refurbishments by Strata:
* Replacement of the Asbestos roof
* Renewal of the Fuse box
* Renovations of the brushed fence
* Strata $197 (privately managed)
* Water $249
* Small pets allowed (would need to add some fencing which has been approved by Strata)
Property does need some updating which is reflected in the price.
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- car park
- Cleaning after exit
- Cofee pot
- Swimming Pool