Quality Seaside Living In Christies Beach
A total gem of a home, this four-bedroom property is nicely set back from the road. In addition to privacy being aided by the hedging, the separate double garage is also at the front of the home, in front of the property itself.
As you reach the patio entrance, bay windows greet visitors on both sides of the home.
The distinctive design continues within, with noticeable nods to classic design. The entry hall has a distinctively parlour-like feel to it, with French doors leading to the spacious carpeted formal lounge/dining room.
The kitchen is in the heart of the home, easily accessible from all part of the house. Check out all of the cabinetry to utilise in here.
Another highlight is the generous main bedroom. In addition to its mirrored built-in robe, new occupants can utilise the antenna point for in-bed viewing and split-system air conditioner.
The main bedroom also features a walk-through powder room that leads to the en suite, complete with spa. The luxurious spaces are further complimented by warm-hued checkerboard tiling.
Other key features to appreciate include:
* Option to relax or entertain in front lounge or rear living room.
* Checkerboard flooring in front entrance
* Timber detail throughout
* Three of four bedrooms have built-in-robes
* Option for study conversion in fourth bedroom
* Access back yard with ease from passage or living room
* Bedrooms two and three handily either side of bathroom
* Federation-style floor tiling underfoot in bathroom
* Central kitchen features dishwasher, raised breakfast bar and stainless steel oven
* Combustion heater services living room, with ceiling fan for circulation
* Also enjoy the split-system air conditioner in warmer months
* Large floor tiles throughout
* Dedicated al fresco dining space outside, for dining under the stars
* Outdoor entertaining space also features lighting
The home itself is seriously close to the beautiful coastline â€“ walk to the sea every day and hear those waves crashing on a clear night.
At around 400 metres to the sand, this home is perfectly positioned to enjoy coast life â€“ whether you seek enthralling activities, or languid walks along the coast, what a spot from which to enjoy the beach.
With shops, services and transport also seriously close, on nearby Beach Road, there really is just so much on offer here, in this gorgeous coastal locale.
call Jayne Corless 0435 308 929 or Ashley Williams 0450 327 772
RLA 276 734
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- car park
- Cleaning after exit
- Cofee pot
- Swimming Pool